No data shown for a particular breakdown in Performance Analytics
There is no data shown on the scorecard / dashboard for a particular breakdown in Performance Analytics even though there is data in the system.
The most likely causes are:
- the indicator the breakdown is part of is not included in any job
- there are too many breakdown elements to be included in a data collection, or the maximum number of elements produced by combining two breakdowns to be included in data collection has been exceeded
- the breakdown is excluded in the Breakdown matrix exclusions list
To check if the indicator the breakdown is part of is included in a job, see KB0547461: No data shown for a particular indicator in Performance Analytics.
To check the number of breakdown elements and the number of elements produced by combining two breakdown, check the properties at Performance Analytics > System > Properties.
To check if the breakdown is excluded in the Breakdown matrix exclusions list:
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Indicators > Automated Indicators.
- Open the indicator that does not show any scores.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the indicator form.
- Click the Breakdown matrix exclusions tab.
- Check if the breakdown is in the exclusions list.
- Remove the breakdown from the exclusions list.
- Click Update.