ServiceNow customers and partners can view information about their issues from the HI Service Portal for Customers on HI. My Issues is comprised of incidents, problems, changes, and enhancement requests filed by users in the company.
In addition, ServiceNow partners can view My Issues for their company and the customers they manage.
|Note: Your options may vary depending on your HI account roles. Check with your ServiceNow Administrator if you are unable to access a feature.|
For Customers and Partners:
1. Navigate to hi.service-now.com.
2. Active Case and Active Change widgets on the HISP Homepage updates with the 3 most recently updated active records.
- Clicking on a record number opens the record.
- Click on View all to open the list page, or:
3. Click Issues in the navigation.
- Sub-menus are displayed for open and closed issues, cases, and problems, and Community posts (for Community users).
b. Open Issues or Closed Issues sub-menus will display at-a-glance view of your issues. The view displays Case data and if a Problem is attached, it will display Problem fields.
- Create Case button is anchored at the top of the page.
- This interface provides a quick glance of Case data. If a Problem has been associated with the Cases, Problem details are also displayed.
- With the card collapsed the view displays the Case number, description, and then it was last updated by Support.
- The "Filter issues which have alerts' filter enables the user to filter the data and only display Cases with a status of 'Solution Proposed' or which are flagged with 'Response needed'.
- Open the cards to see more information on the Case and related Problem.
- If the Problem has a Known Error a link to the Knowledge article is provided.
- If the Knowledge article has a work around a note is displayed.
c. Cases and Problems sub-menus will display the active list of records for the company.
- Action buttons are anchored at the top of the page.
- Click on the column name to sort the data.
- Use Keyword Search to find specific tickets.
- R-click on a column to Filter Out or Show Matching.
- Click anywhere on the row to obtain detailed information about a specific record.
Case list view for customers [above]
Problem list view for customers [above]
4. When viewing an case record the user can add users to the watch list so they get notified when updates are made.
For Partners managing customer company data (users with the partner role):
- Navigate to hi.service-now.com.
- Click on user name and select Switch Company.
This displays a list of companies that partner has the ability to manage.
- Select a company.
This updates multiple pages of the portal to the customer company data including homepage widgets, Instance pages, Accounts, and Issues.
- Click on Issues, then the sub-menu
- Search for issues based using the keyword search.
- Click anywhere on the record row to obtain detailed information about a specific issue.
The following image displays the partner view of the user menu with Switch Company option:
User Menu for Partner