Service Portal on HI
The Service Portal on HI enables ServiceNow customers and partners to centrally manage their instances, upgrades, and users from one location.
Some key features on the homepage of the HI Service Portal, as noted in the illustration, are:
Click the ServiceNow logo to return to the portal homepage at any time.
Check the system alert for important information and alerts that could affect your instances.
- Search for Incidents, Changes, Problems and Enhancement requests, as well as information within the knowledge base and community. (Available on every page.)
Click your name to access the User Menu. Options may vary depending on role.
Click navigation links to access other pages of the HI Service Portal.
- Click menu expansion arrows to access sub-menu options.
Active Incidents displays the three most recently updated active incidents.
Active Changes displays the three most recently updated active change requests.
- Featured catalog requests display most frequesntly requested items.
- Real Availability provides the real production availability data of your production instance for the last 90 days.
- Click Get Help to search support resources, post a question to the community, or open an incident.
Click on a HISP image banner ot keep up to date with events and coming features.
Use the HI Help menu to see tips about features, access knowledge articles, or watch videos about using HI.
Click Feedback to provide comments about the HI Service Portal.
For more information about all of the options in the portal, see the following:
- Enterprise customers: HI Service Portal reference guide for Customers
- Express customers: HI Service Portal reference guide for Express Customers