Users are unable to make bulk updates to date/time fields from a list view. They are able to select multiple records, but when doubleclicking the field, all other selections are removed and only the one they clicked is editable.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to incident.list
2) Ensure at least one date/time field is displaying in the list (example: Opened)
3) Hold shift, click and drag your mouse over several records in the Opened column
4) Double-click one of the selected columns to update it
5) Notice all the other columns are no longer selected
Expected Results: The user is able to edit multiple date/time fields
Actual Results: The user is only able to edit the record they double-clicked on; all other selections are cleared
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1389112