Workspace list is not opening in new tab on click on report due to the source_type issue.
Also, when adding a Data Visualisation for a Report, off type other than the single score(like a bar graph) on the Agent workspace landing page, it is not possible to drill down into the analysis.
Steps to Reproduce
- add report to workspace (e.g. donut/pie)
- click on one section
- observe nothing happens
Prerequisite: Create a Bar graph report on incident table, group by Assigned to. Give name as 'Incidents by Assigned to'
1. Open an Orlando instance
2. Change the application to Agent Workspace
3. Navigate to Workspace Experience -> Administration -> All Workspace
4. Open the OOB 'Agent Workspace' record
5. Click the 'Open UI builder' Uo action
6. In the UI builder, Add a new page and add a container to it
7. drag and drop a Data Visualisation component
8. Add the 'Incidents by Assigned to' report to the component
9. Save and activate the page
10. Now open the workspace
11. Observe that you cannot drill down into the report
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1398451