Logs will be filling up with errors like:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Report alias configuration is disabled
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable aliases on an instance (glide.report.enable_alias_config).
- Create a list report that has 'Apply alias' set to true.
- Create a dashboard and add the report to it.
- Save the report.
- Disable aliases on the instance via the system property glide.report.enable_alias_config.
- Run the list report in the dashboard and look at the logs.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1424263