itil user is unable to create personal template when user doesn't belong to any groups
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to reproduce
1. Go te sys_user table and add a user
2. Grant itil role to the user which was added in step1
3. Impersonate to the user which was added in step1
4. Go to incident > Open and open any records
5. Click the more options icon (More options icon) in the form header.
6. Select Toggle Template Bar and click "Create a new one?"
Actual result: No fields are shown up on form. Only [clear] and [submit] button is shown. (refer to screenshot)
Expected results: itil user should be able to create a personal template.
This issue is under review. If you are experiencing this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB1424965