The "SEVERE *** ERROR *** com.glide.ui.list.model.TableMetadataExtendedTable cannot be cast to java.util.Map" error is seen in localhost logs on reports when 'glide.ui.list.allow_extended_fields' is set to true
Steps to Reproduce
1) Log on to an NY \ Orlando OOB instance
2) Set the system property 'glide.ui.list.allow_extended_fields' to true
3) Create a report on the table 'change request'
4) Set these options :- Type: Line, Gourp by : Configuration item, trend by : created per week and Aggregation : count
5) Run the report to view the localhost logs : "SEVERE *** ERROR *** com.glide.ui.list.model.TableMetadataExtendedTable cannot be cast to java.util.Map".
There is no other issue other than the error thrown in the logs. So, the errors can be ignored till you are on a fixed release.
Related Problem: PRB1393779