- Events are not flowing from SolarWinds to ServiceNow instance using the SolarWinds Connector instance.
- Test Connector throws the error -Connection test failed: Method failed: (/SolarWinds/InformationService/v3/Json/Query) with code: 403 - Forbidden username/password combo
Release or Environment
- Instance enabled with Event Management Plugin
- MID Server is unable to decrypt the password, issue with the encryption keys shared between instance and MID Server.
- Validate the credentials used for the SolarWinds Integration and update the credentials.
- Invalidate and Re-Validate the mid server to ensure the credentials are parsed correctly by the mid server.
- Invalidate the mid server using the UI action - "Invalidate" on the mid server form.
- Re-Validate the mid server using the UI action - "Validate" on the mid server form.
- Click on Test Connector on the Solaris Winds Connector Instance, the connection to the Solar Winds would be established and the events would be processed as expected.