Builds that are known NOT to be affected:
Fixed in Paris
Agent Workspace Live Agent Chat
In Virtual Agent, trying to connect to live agent is not working as expected, even if there are available agents.
Instance is configured with a custom 'Chat' Service Channel along with - or instead of - the baseline Service Channel. Users may experience the following message: There are no agents available at the moment. Please try again later.
Steps to Reproduce
1. activate chatbot and agent chat plugins
2. change fulfiller to agent workspace
3. delete the OOB chat AWA service channel
4. create a custom chat AWA service channel identical to the OOB one (except for the record's sys id)
5. observe that conversation server is not able to handoff to a live agent
This is due to conversation server querying for the hardcoded OOB chat service channel
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1379117