Cannot edit categories from the 'Categories' related list on an idea record
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open an OOB New York or Orlando instance that has the Innovation Management plugin enabled
2. Navigate to Ideas > Idea Category and create a category with any name
3. Navigate to idea.list and create an idea with any name
4. From the idea record, configure the form to add the 'Categories' related list
5. Try to click the 'New' or 'Edit' buttons on the related list and you will get the message: 'Action not authorized'
6. However, you can edit the list by clicking 'Idea=<name>' on the related list and clicking 'Open new window'
Adding the Categories from a related list is not the designed way and will not work.
Associate the Ideas to categories from Idea portal. We have provided a better interface to associate an idea to multiple categories.
1. Search for the Idea Portal open it, open one of the ideas, click edit, and there is an option to add the categories there.
Related Problem: PRB1401785