'Wait For Condition' gets stuck waiting for the record status change even though the record has reached the required state. Also, the record watcher entry in the sys_rw_action table is intact.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Flow Designer and create a flowE.g.:
Name = "My Flow"
Trigger = Created
Table = Incident
2. Add a Wait For Condition action on the trigger recordE.g.:
Conditions = State is In Progress
3. Publish the flow.
4. Create an incident record to trigger the flow.
5. On Flow Designer open the flow executions tab and verify that the flow is on waiting state for the Wait For Condition action.
6. Delete the record watchers for the flow execution:
- Go to list view of "sys_rw_action"
- Filter the list by columns:
Name = (starts with) flow.listener
Table = incident
Condition contains the sys_id of the incident record created
- Delete the 2 records found in this table
7. Go to the incident list view and change the State from "New" to "In Progress".
IMPORTANT: Steps 6 and 7 must be done in less that 5 minutes of the creation of the incident.
8. Wait for the flow execution to finish. This could take up to around 7 minutes. Observe the flow execution remains on state "Waiting" instead of finishing with state "Completed".
This problem has been fixed. There is no workaround available. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1413462