Inactive users can be impersonated in Paris base system instances.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to an OOB Paris instance.
- Navigate to "sys_user.LIST"
- Filter users whose "Active" status is "false"
- Impersonate a user who is inactive.
- You are able to impersonate the inactive user (in earlier releases, inactive users are not visible to impersonate)
Expected Result: Impersonation should not work for inactive users.
Actual Result: You are able to impersonate inactive users.
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
Related Problem: PRB1418782