Newly Followed item in Connect Chat panel does not load on top until scrolling down and back up
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to instance
2. Impersonate any user who as itil role
3. If Connect side bar does not load, click it to show all conversations
4. Open incidents list and open individual incident and Follow those incidents.
5. Repeat step for more then 25 Incidents. And don't click on Notifications.
6. Now note the top conversations in the list. Scroll down and back up and notice a new conversation shows up
7. Open a new incident and follow it and notice it also gets added as a conversation
8. End Impersonation and impersonate her again and notice that conversation does not load at the top of the list
If user clicks on the notification and views the chat, last_message_timestamp & last_viewed fields will get updated and it will be in list on login. It will not be in read status instead of unread.
Related Problem: PRB1421921