- User Criteria are added to CSM Portal Widgets and Pages. When any user tries to access these pages, they are getting 404 error. When the User Criteria is removed, the page is working fine.
- The script is trying to check - if the logged-in user has snc_internal or snc_external role and giving access to the catalog item.
- The script is doing gs.hasRole('snc_internal')|| gs.hasRole('snc_external').
- This is not right. We need to get the user first using the user_id.
- For this check, we don't need a script as the roles snc_internal and snc_external are already available on the system. We have to remove the script and add the roles in the roles field.