In this article we are going to describe the step by step approach on how to Set Up Microsoft OneDrive Spoke
1. We need to ensure that we have the integration hub plugin install.
2. Install the Microsoft OneDrive Spoke.
Go to System Definition -> plugin > type "Microsoft OneDrive spoke"
3. Once the installation is complete, in your instance you should see something like below:
4. OneDrive connection required OAuth Profile.
Get the Client Id and Client Secret from the Azure portal to create an oAuth profile.
- Navigate to System OAuth > Application Registry.
- Click New.
The system displays the message What kind of OAuth application?
- Select Connect to a third party OAuth Provider.
The system displays a blank Application Registries form.
- Enter these values
Refer attached screenshot :
5. OneDrive OAuth profile needs to create all the required scopes. Go to "OAuth Entity Scopes" tab to add the below scopes mentioned in the screenshot
6. Once scopes are created add all these scopes to OAuth Profile.
In the same form go to OAuth Entity Profile Tab->Open OAuth profile created and add app the scopes created above
7. Create Connection and Credential Aliases. Refer below screenshots to create Alias, Connection and Credentials
OneDrive Alias :
Connection Record :
Credentials Record: Attach OAuth profile here (created in step 4)
6. With step 7 Spoke setup completed. Get OAuth Token from Credentials form (refer above screen). Once we have a token, we use to create Actions.
Refer product documentation to check more details of this OneDrive Spoke Setup: Set up Microsoft OneDrive spoke
You can also check the knowledge article on how to use the OneDrive Action : How to use the Create Folder Action for the OneDrive Spoke