The icon chose for a Catalog 'Content Item' is not displayed if the content type is 'Module.'
Instead, the generic_small.gifx is displayed. If a different Content type is selected, then the correct icon will be displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access a New York or Orlando instance.
2. Go to Service Catalog >> Maintain Items
3. Create a new Catalog Item as follow:
3.1 Name=Content item - Testing
3.2 Catalog= Service Catalog
3.3 Category=Can We Help You?
3.4 Content Type= Module
3.5 Module= Select any module.
3.6 Icon= Select an image to display before the content item name.
4. Go to Self Service >> Service Catalog and click on "Can We Help You?"
5. Note the icon chose in step 3.6 is not displayed.
Note: If a different Content type is selected, then the image will be displayed.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1384766