Hints (tooltip) for choice list values do not appear in Edge browser in project form. The issue doesn't appear in IE or Chrome.
Steps to Reproduce
Open any OOB Helsinki/Istanbul/Jakarta instance in Edge browser.
1. Navigate to '''Choice Lists''' module.
2. Identify a choice list element, such as 'Priority' field on task table.
3. Populate the 'Hint' field with some values for all choice list values.
4. Add a large amount of text so you get an adequate size for the tooltip.
5. Navigate to project form that uses this choice list field ('Priority').
6. Click on the field to see the choice list values and point to each of them. Note that the tooltip doesn't pop up.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of this problem, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologise for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1200841