Long strings in Reference variables overlap the next field in NOW Mobile app.
Steps to Reproduce
In an Orlando Instance.
1. Go to /cmn_location_list.do and change the name field of any record to something long,
10065 East Harvard Avenue, Denver,CO, ACME North America
2. Go to the "Create Incident" record producer and ensure is active:
3. Create a new Reference variable on the "cmn_location" table and named "Location."
4. Log into NOW Mobile app and search for "Create Incident."
5. Select the long value in "Location."
Notice the value overlaps the next field.
This problem is currently under review and has no workaround. To receive notifications when more information will become available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1412820