When creating more than one new Contract Rate Card with some currency values under contracts( "ast_contract"), it is updating monthly cost and yearly cost automatically but the calculations are showing incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce
- Hop to the affected instance.
- Impersonate to "admin" and ensure his country code set to China/France/Germany(Anything other than what is being used in reference currency)
- Go to "ast_contract.list" from navigation pane.
- Search and Open any contract record(You can use any record, this is just an example).
- Scroll down and find "Contract Rate Cards" Tab.
- Click new and create new "Contract Rate Card" with below fields.
=>Under General Tab(Provided below example information):
* Start date: 2020-04-14
* End date:2020-04-15
* Interval : Monthly/Weekly/Annually
* Uncheck sales Tax.
* Base Cost : 10 $
- Now open the contract record and notice "Monthly Cost/Yearly Cost" which shows fine.
- Repeat step 6 and submit another new Contract Rate Card.
- Now open record the same contract record and notice "Monthly Cost/Yearly Cost", this time it shows incorrect.
- When you add contract rate cards more than 1 then "Monthly Cost/Yearly Cost" does not perform calculation correctly and shows wrong value.
- The issue was found to be with the Out of box Business Rule "Calculate projected costs (Reports)".
- https://<Instance name>/nav_to.do?uri=%2Fsys_script.do%3Fsys_id%3D5eee607147a0300042bd757f2ede27fd%26sysparm_domain%3Dnull%26sysparm_domain_scope%3Dnull
- The issue is fixed in Paris.
- Until then we can use the attached modified business rule
- You have to download the attached business rule and import it in the affected instance which will fix the issue.
Related Problem: PRB1400659