There are duplicate company names in the "core_company" table.
The "Hash" field value in the "core_company" list view is the same.
- Check on the "Hash" field value of the duplicate company records.
Release or Environment
The "core_company" table [sys_db_object] record, the 'hash' field does not exist in the "Database Indexes" related list.
Note: The highlighted Index is missing.
To be able to add the 'hash' index, please see the steps below:
- Navigate to the System Definition > Tables & Columns
- Look for the 'Company [core_company]' from the list of 'Table Names' and select it.
- Once the table is selected, Scroll down to the 'Index creator' section.
- Select 'Hash' from the "Available' bucket and move it to the 'Selected'
- Select the 'Unique Index' checkbox.
- Click 'Create Index'.