Setting the system property 'com.snc.investment_portal_include_all_tasks' to 'true' causes some column data not to load in the 'Investment Timeline' tab of the Investment Portal.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to sys_properties.list
2. Filter for: com.snc.investment_portal_include_all_tasks
3. Set to 'true'
5. Create a new Console Column on 'Context: Investment Timeline view' from Project Administration > Settings > Planning Console
(Follow the following documentation, but for the above context... https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/orlando-it-business-management/page/product/project-management/task/add-display-column.html)
6. After successfully creating the column on Investment Timeline view navigate to Investment Portal and load a board with project data
7. Select the Timeline view
8. Open the timeline column Configuration icon
9. Add custom created column
10. Refresh if necessary
Setting the system property 'com.snc.investment_portal_include_all_tasks' to 'false'.
Related Problem: PRB1387919