The article highlights, how to configure Multi-Factor authentication.
Release or Environment
All the releases
Please follow the below steps to configure MFA.
- Filter Navigator --> system Defination --> Plugins.
- Look for Integration - Multifactor Authentication "id:com.snc.integration.multifactor.authentication"
- Enable Multi-Factor authentication for users.
- From filter navigator --> User administration --> Users
- From the list of users select the column "Enable Multifactor Authentication" if not already selected.
- Toggle the value to True to enable this for the user.
From the above steps, you have configured Multi-factor authentication for users.
You can set up a Multi-factor authentication role-based as well, i.e the users with the role should have MFA enabled.
Follow the below steps to do that.
- Filter navigator --> Multi-factor Authentication --> Milti-factor Criteria.
- Open "Role-based multi-factor authentication" and check the roles which you require MFA to be enabled for.
- Once the role are verified place a tick mark against Active.
- With the above configurations, you have enabled MFA for the users with the Role selected under the multi-factor role on the Multi-factor criteria above.
Please refer the below documents for more information: