In the SAP Version Library shared library pattern, get version logic will fail to fetch the version value if the output has this kind of pattern:
Enqueue Replication server release 753
We don't have failover scenario for this type of output.
As a result, SAP ERS Application pattern's execution will fail with error: "In payload missing minimum set of input values for criterion (matching) attributes from identify rule for table [cmdb_ci_sap_sid]"
This is because the identification rule for cmdb_ci_sap_sid need to have "name" and "version".
Steps to Reproduce
- In environment where you have SAP applications installed, run service mapping.
- Observe that the SAP ERS Application pattern will fail with error: "In payload missing minimum set of input values for criterion (matching) attributes from identify rule for table [cmdb_ci_sap_sid]"
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available..
In the meantime, you can modify the SAP ERS Application pattern as the following:
- Open Identification section - "Identification for sap ers" with Pattern Designer.
- Go to "reference to sap ver lib" step and add new step after "set version unix if empty".
- Create a copy of "set version unix if empty" step in this new step.
- Change regular expression content from "kernel release\s+(\d+)" to "server release\s+(\d+)".
- Save the change on the shared library and Publish the pattern.
Related Problem: PRB1413869