Japanese label of sys_updated_on is wrongly translated.
orlando: 更新済み (wrong)
NewYork: 更新日時 (correct)
Steps to Reproduce
1. install Japanese plugin into your Orlando P1
2. go to dictionary.list
3. search column ame "sys_updated_on"
4. open up the record any table.
5. click "Labels" tab on dictionary entry
6. you can see sys_updated_on label in ja is "更新済み"
Expected behavior : the ja label of sys_updated_on is "更新日時"
Actual behavior : the ja label of sys_updated_on is "更新済み"
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available..
Related Problem: PRB1394418