Unable to empty a reference variable value when the default value of the variable is present and when the field is not mandatory in NOW Mobile Application
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to OOB NY/Orlando instance (demonightlynewyork/demonightlyorlando)
2. Select a catalog item with reference variable ( Ex: VMware Fusion)
3. In the OOB 'VMware Fusion' catalog item, requested for is the reference variable
4. Go to Service Catalog>>All variables and open 'requested for' variable
6. Now go the NOW Mobile application
7. Search for VMware Fusion Catalog
8. Observe that the 'requested for' is not mandatory and it is not possible to empty the field.
Expected: The user should have an option to empty the non-mandatory variable if not required.
Actual: The user is forced to select a value in the reference variable when not mandatory and a default value is set for the variable
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article.
Related Problem: PRB1405307