Under Software entitlement, there is no “User Allocation” related tab and it seems like this information is missing.
But the same is present for Adobe whose License type = Subscription.
Release or Environment
- For the combination of Metric Group: Subscription and License Metric: User Subscription, user allocation is hidden by default.
- Adobe entitlements have the Metric group as "Adobe" and hence, the user allocations are available.
- Also, if "User Subscriptions' are expected, the missing of user subscription might be because of failed imports for Abode or Office 365
- Verify the correctness of "Profile Configuration" and check system logs for any errors related to imports.
- Import job results can be viewed by following the below link:
https://<instance_name>.service-now.com/samp_job_log_list.do?sysparm_query=nameLIKEimport%5Ename%3DSAM%20-%20Import%20User%20Subscriptions&sysparm_view=6. Here is the job which imports user subscriptions: