While we can now edit the system properties, one property does not appear to function correctly. Setting sn_imt_c19datafeed.covid19.search.use_cmn_location to false does not use the Campus table instead using the oob cmn_location table as the code indicates it should. It appears that the property referenced in the script include is incorrect
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set sn_imt_c19datafeed.covid19.search.use_cmn_location to false
2. Load https://instance.service-now.com/covid19map
3. See that cmn_location is still referenced instead of sn_wsd_core_campus
1. Import the attached xml file to fix this issue.
2. From navigator sys_update_xml.list and search for the above file and update the replace_on_upgrade field to true. This allows for smooth future updates to the same script include.
Note : If the customer is unable to import the xml, please reach out to support.
Related Problem: PRB1412072