Fields created on the child table cannot be accessed or save if the record is opened on the parent table form on Agent Workspace.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add Parent to the Incident Workspace View Form Layout.
2. Create an HTM field Text HTML on the incident table
3. Add it to the Workspace View Form Layout as well.
4. Set Incident B to the Parent of Incident A.
5. Go to Agent Workspace.
6. Click to open Incident A from the List.
7. Click to open Incident B from Incident A Parent.
Incident B is opened via task form
8. Click to search Caller on Incident B.
9. Change Test HTML and save on Incident B.
Step 8: Users should be available in the Caller List
Step 9: The value of Test HTML should be saved.
Step 8: No users are available in the Caller List.
Step 9: Cannot save the value of Test HTML.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1411911