After configuring an OAuth2 token with a short TTL you observe an increase in credentials_reload records in the ECC queue and observe increasing performance impacts on the instance and with activities utilizing the MID server
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure OAuth2 token with TTL <1 minute
- Set OAuth2 discovery_credential record to "All MID Servers"
- Configure significant number of MID servers >100
- Let MID servers run
- Disable "Sync Credentials to MID servers"
- Set problematic OAuth2 credential to "Specific MIDs" and empty MID assignment
- Set "credentials_reload" ecc_queue records in Output queue and Ready state to "Error" either through Database or background script
- Increase OAuth2 token TTL >30 minutes
- After these steps are done then the "Sync Credentials to MID servers" business rule can be reactivated
Related Problem: PRB1411442