There are Capacity/Availability entries on resource aggregates tables for users not having pps_resource role.
This issue may occur if the aggregates are updated when the user has the pps_resource role and, after that the role is removed.
As an example, the following order of events will trigger this behavior:
- User A belongs to Group One;
- pps_resource role is added to Group One and, for that reason, User A inherits the role as well;
- Resource manager runs the "Update Aggregates" UI action ont he Group One - this will create capacity and availaibilty entries for all users in the group as they have the resource role;
- pps_resource role is removed from the group (and from the users);
- Altough users no longer have the role, the capacity and availability aggregate entries will remain;
This is the Out-Of-Box expected behavior.
There is no mechanism to remove or set to zero the aggregate entries when the pps_resource role is removed from a user or group.