When using "do the parallel" and having at-least 4 to 5 create task actions, not all the times Assignment group values are filled in. Its empty in few scenarios.
Note - Issue is intermittent and we should try multiple times to see the issue happening.
Issue is reproduced once in 10 times.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open the catalog item - https://empdjo.service-now.com/com.glideapp.servicecatalog_cat_item_view.do?v=1&sysparm_id=69152ae1dbcd50107c2dfb371d961924
2. Put any value on the variable and click on "Order Now".
3. Now open the Requested item and under catalog task you should see assignment group values being populated.
Expected behavior - Assignment group should have a value
Actual behavior - Assignment group values are empty.
Attached screenshots for your reference.
Install attached update set sys_remote_update_set_604be4067ca11010f877e99878831481.xml
This update set contains:
1) Create SC Task Action 2.0 - a custom action to create the SC task and create the relationship for catalog variables
Please note: A wait for condition step has been included which is waiting for sc_task.active == false. If you don't require this you may remove it.
This action has 3 inputs:
requested_item - Which is the sc_req_item record the flow is generally triggered on
fields - JSON key-values which tells the action which fields to set on the new task being created
catalog_variables - Comma separated list of Catalog variable (names - e.g. color,storage) to associate with this task
2) SC Flow - an example flow which shows how to use the action
Related Problem: PRB1406982