Is there a way to create a port scan discovery schedule that will ONLY scan for certificates? More generally is there a way to disable discovery for everything except certificates scanning ?
Release or Environment
New Feature in Orlando Version
Discovery schedule is scanning all the port probes networks and updating all the CMDB_CI records which is taking days to complete the discovery.
1) we have created a new discovery behaviour and added a new discovery functionality of "https:tlsssl" and gave mid server name.
2) Discovery Functionality defines what each MID Server in this behavior must do, specifically which protocols to detect.
3) we have enabled the tls_ssl_certs port probe and make sure it is active
4)we have created functionality criteria which should scan only certificates and the functionality should be active.
5) we have ran the discovery to check if it is scanning only tls_ssl certificates.
6) It is been observed that it has ran the discovery according to the functionality behaviour i.e. scanned only certificates.
7) we also tried to ran the discovery by disabling the discovery functionality criteria which should scan all the port probes CI's with certificates and it has worked as expected.
discovery scanned all port probes when functionality set to "false"