- You notice that your flow is stuck on "ask for approval" action
- go to table [sys_rw_action]
- on condition column, search where it contains the sys_id of the record approval is being asked for, usually the task record
- if you get any results, proceed to next step, if you get no results, open case in HI
- check if the created by on these responder records match to the start of the "ask for approval" action
- if a responder record exists and it's on the table of record being approve
- then you can approve/reject the task record to make the flow advance forward
In the screenshot above, all responder records exist, so rejecting or approving the [sysapproval_approver] record will advance the flow, however, there might be cases where it might not be there, and the only one will be the one pointing to the task record.