Build information: NewYork P2
Issue Description: In a case of Social QA question created in Japanese, it is not came out the search result on Portal.
<succinct description of what is breaking and the conditions>
Unable to pick up Japanese question of Social QA.
Search result is wrong.
<investigations carried out so far and any findings>
- This issue reported by the customer who use NY P2
- I can reproduce on my OOB NY P1 hf1
- Tested on Madrid P7. In a case of MP7, Search result of Social QA does not check Language settings therefore, although Language set to English but Question start in Japanese came out to Search result.
<list of knowledge articles researched>
Please refer attached images.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install Japanese plugin
2. goto Filter Navigator > type "knowledge base"
3. Click "Social QA" and open the record in New window
4. Click "Questions" TAB then click "New" to create question.
5. type any in English then Submit
6. Back to Platform and change Language to Japanese
7. Goto Filter Navigator > type "ナレッジベース" then click "ナレッジベース" under "ナレッジ管理"
8. Click "ソーシャルQA" and open the record in New window
9. Click "Questions" TAB (You can see "Questions" in English. this is another PRB)
10. Click "新規" button to create a new question.
11. type any Japanese such as テスト then click "送信"
12. Now you can see 2 questions in a Questions TAB of Social QA
13. Open a Service Portal in a new window in English.
14. [How can I help you? ]type keyword in English for the question you create step 5.
15. You can see the question in a Search Result
16. Select Questions and Answers Sources and still the question display as a Search result.
17. Back to platform and change Language to Japanese
18. Open a Service Portal in a new window with Japanese
19. type keyword in Japanese such as テスト and search it.
20. You can't see the search result
21. Select Questions and Answers Sources and still the question in Japanese does not come out in a Search result.
Expected behavior : Japanese question should come out in the search result if Japanese langauge selected on Platform.
Actual behavior : Japanese question does not come out in the search result even Japanese langauge selected on Platform.
To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1369054