NewYork / Orlando OOB instance
Issue Description: Tooltip Issue - On Filter "OR" and "AND" tooltip is not going away when you scroll the page on Service Portal
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to OOB NewYork/Orlando Instance
2. Go to ‘Service portal’ > ‘Pages’
3. Go to ‘Index’ page record in the list
4. Open the ‘Index’ page record
5. Scroll down to “Related Link” and click on “Open in Designer”
6. Go to “Filter Widget” box in the left top corner
7. Search for “Data Table from URL Definition”
8. Pick the widget and put in the container below the “How can we help?’
9. Click on the ‘pencil” icon in the widget, it will open “Instance with Table” pop up
10. Select “Enable Filter”
11. Click on “Save”
12. It will give you the drop-down, select “Incident” in the table
13. Go to below link
14. Click on the ‘Drop Down’ list
15. Search and select ‘Incident’ in the list
16. Click on the ‘Filter’ icon
17. Click on “AND” and Scroll the screen
Expected behavior: The tooltip should go away when you scroll the page.
Actual behavior: You can notice that the tooltip is not going away when you scroll the page.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1408559