- DB2 database discovery is not creating records in DB2 instance table.
- Pattern is getting triggered and we can see the data for DB2 in the log but not under DB2 instances[cmdb_ci_db_db2_instance] table.
Release or Environment
- For the DB2 Instance Class, "Fallback to parent" option checked under Indentifiers.
- If option is checked, This allows the identification rules of the CI's parent to be used if a match is not found for this identification rule. Applies only for dependent identification rules.
- As discovery discovered new records and there are not matching the records in the DB2 Instance table, these records are referring to its parent class and were not creating.
- Uncheck the option "Fallback to parent" for DB2 instance class under Identifiers and run the discovery.
- Please refer to the Product Documentation for more information.