Capacity is not decreasing after closing the interaction when the glide.invalid_query.returns_no_rows is set to true.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the instance as System Administrator
- Install Agent Chat, Advanced Work Assignment plugins
- Set the Queues, Channels, and Chat Setup so that the chat is received on the workspace.
- Navigate to sys_properties.LIST
- Click New to create a new property with this information:
- Name: glide.invalid_query.returns_no_rows
- Type : True/False
- Value: True
- Impersonate Agent and go to Workspace, make Available
- In another browser as end-user trigger the chat
- As Agent Accept the chat and notice Capacity in Use field on awa_agent_capacity table. ( it is incremented by 1)
- Now close the interaction, and notice it will decrease by 1.
Expected Result: It should decrease by 1
Actual Result: It will not decrease by 1.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1400330