There are two ways of exporting workflows
- One way is to capture the new workflow version when publishing via an Update Set, this is the recommended way
- Another way is to use an out of the box UI action "Export Workflow"
- Navigate to the following URL
- modify the condition of the UI Action so that it works with "admin"
- navigate to any [wf_workflow_version] record, and you'll see the new UI action in the Related Links section
- this will create an XML file
- In another instance navigate to System Definition > Update File, to upload the workflow XML file