As per the documentation for available system properties, the property, glide.ui.date_picker.first_day_of_week can specify the first day of the week in the date and date/time picker with Sunday=1 and Monday=2 and so on.
When setting this property to a value like 2, the expected day to start the week is Monday. However, in the due date picker on a PTASK in a VTB is one day ahead i.e. the week there starts with Tuesday for a value of 2.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to any NewYork instance and go to System properties
- Create the property - glide.ui.date_picker.first_day_of_week with type integer and value = 2
- Open any regular form like incident form and add a date or date/time field to the form (if needed) like Expected Start
- Click on the icon to open the date picker - notice the week starts with Monday as expected
- Open Visual task boards and go to any freeform board or create one if required
- Create a new task or open an existing one
- Click on the date picker next to the due date field
Expected behavior - Week should start the same as above with the first day as Monday
Actual behavior - Week starts with Tuesday. This is the unexpected behavior
This issue is Fixed. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1381887