HRJ/HRM Case Info Widgets don't translate Custom label
Steps to Reproduce
Human Resources Scoped App: Core
Human Resources Scoped App: Lifecycle Events
I18N: Traditional Chinese Translations
1. Log in as admin.
2. Add Custom label "Handled by" for Person column 3 "Assigned to" in the following OOB configuration record.
3. Add Translated Text for "Handled by".
Document: HR Service Based Case Configuration: Default for opened for/approver
Field name: Custom label(p_custom_label_3)
Table name: HR Service Based Case Configuration [sn_hr_core_config_case]
Language: Traditional Chinese
4. Switch to Traditional Chinese and refresh the same page in step 2.
The custom label is translated correctly in the configuration record.
5. Log in as abel.tuter.
6. Go to the "/esc" portal
7. Click on the "To-dos" header menu.
8. Click on any to-do item then click on the detailed information on the right side.
9. Can see the custom label "Handled by" on the "HRM Case Info" Widget.
10. Switch to Traditional Chinese.
11. Refresh the same page in step 9.
The custom label "Handled by" should be translated into Traditional Chinese.
The customer label is still "Handled by".
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1405265