How an article will be deemed to be shown under Most Useful widgets. Is there a fixed criteria like number of helpful, % of helpful or number of views? What is the logic
Most useful articles are returned from the java layer of KnowledgeHelper.java
Following are the parameters for most useful:
1. knowledge feedback record should be active and Useful field of the kb_feedback table should be yes. (useful == yes)
2. If knowledge versioning is installed, article should be in published state and should be from active knowledge base.
3. Users should have read user criteria access for the knowledge article and knowledge base. This can be determined using knowledge user criteria diagnostics.
4. Data is aggregated based on useful column.
5. join is executed between kb_feedback and kb_knowledge using sub query