The mobile chart preview introduced in Orlando is always aligned to the left
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to any Orlando instance.
2. Create a single score chart.
3. It is not required to create a navigation or more details.
4. Notice that the number (single score is always aligned to left)
5. Some customers would want to make it align to the center or right.
Please see below for more information. The chart seems aligned to the left compared to other mobile icons.
As per the development team, This is currently working as designed. Single score chart has a fixed alignment to the left (it is not an item view component) therefore it cannot be aligned to the center or to the right.
Related Problem: PRB1400257