Catalog Client Scripts does not work in Mobile Apps in Now.
Release or Environment
New York, Orlando
This happened because the Service portal in NOW mobile is based on /mesp.
Service portal uses JS includes and the UI script needs to be added as a JS includes so that it is called in the /mesp portal
In order to fix this issue please perform the following steps.
- Go to https://yourinstance.service-now.com/m2m_sp_theme_js_include.do?
- Enter all the necessary details including the JS includes.
- The JS includes will have the UI script which you have created and is used in the client script.
- This will link the UI script with the mobile employee service portal.
- Now in order to confirm this check in the sp_theme table where name is Mobile Employee.
- Notice that in the related list JS includes the relationship is present.
Please go through the below documentation on more information on the Service Portal dependencies.