Release or Environment
Sophie standalone versions 3.4.x - 3.7.x
In case you're streaming data from Linux servers, use Sophie's Collector to automatically detect and stream logs.
- The collector is using your pre-existing Rsyslog to automatically locate and ship to Sophie log files from your server. The collector can work with every Rsyslog version starting from 6.0
- In Settings/Add & Manage Data/Data Inputs, click on "Plug a new data input", search for "Rsyslog" and then choose the relevant Data Input.
Choose the "Automatic" mode
- Download the file from the "Download" button (also available here: <curl -O https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/loom-static/loom.sh>)
- Copy the command from the UI and run it on the server you want to stream data from (for SaaS version: bash loom.sh YOUR_ALIAS. For on premise installation: bash loom.sh --loom-domain YOUR_ALIAS.loomsystems.com)
- NOTE: Please make sure to replace "YOUR_ALIAS" to the actual address of your instance.