Installed with Agile Development 2.0 is a Navigation Module 'Create Agile Group'. When selecting this Module, you will be taken to a UI Page which gives two options to add (Name and Description) and a Submit button (UI Action). Once submitting, a new Agile Group will be created!
The Module, is controlled by URL Arguments: com.glideapp.servicecatalog_cat_item_view.do?v=1&sysparm_id=6269e2950b332200a6acc93563673a00
- com.glideapp.servicecatalog_cat_item_view: Name of the UI Page
- 6269e2950b332200a6acc93563673a00: sys_id of the sc_cat_item (catalog item) 'Create Agile Group'
If you use this functionality and on submission of your form you see a blank page, see the below Cause and Resolution.
Release or Environment
If you are seeing a blank screen once submitting the Create Agile Group page (after filling in the mandatory fields), it is most likely due to one of the following reasons:
- The Catalog Item 'Create Agile Group' is inactive. This is the biggest cause of a Catalog Item not submitting. While you do see the UI Page, submission of the Catalog Item requires that the Catalog Item be active.
- Customizations to the Create Agile Group UI
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions > Maintain Items
- Filter for Name= Create Agile Group
- Open record and set Active=True