- When you create a new Visual Task Board, the originating screen for Data-driven board as 2 dropdown options: Vertical Lane Field, Swimlane Field
- In English language, the options are in alphabetical order
- In other languages, the same choices are not ordered.
The expectation set from English version is the fields would be alphabetically sorted in other languages.
Steps to Reproduce
Please activate a language (ex: German) plugin on your testing instance
1. Navigate to Self Service > Visual Task Boards
2. Create New
3. Select Data-Driven Board
4. Select any option for 'Task Table'
5. Open dropdown for affected options( Vertical Lane Field, Swimlane Field)
These fields should be alphabetically sorted
They appear unsorted
Repeat the steps in second language versus English to compare.
This problem is currently under review and has no workaround. To receive notifications when more information will become available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1384224