When the reference field has Dropdown with --None-- list specification, then users are not able to see the value when they switch to new report UI.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a reference field in cmdb_ci_service table as below:
- Type: Reference
- Column label: Business Unit
- Reference:Business Unit(business_unit)
- Choice List Specification:
- Choice: Dropdown with --None--
- Submit the form and Navigate Reports > Create New
- Note: Create the report in Classic UI
- Table: Business Service
- Type: List
- Add this Filter Condition:
- "Business Unit" is "IT"
- Save the report
- Click on "Switch to new UI"
- Click on the condition builder to see the filters
Actual Behavior: Not able to see the value of the reference filed in the filter.
Expected Behavior: Should be able to see the value of the field. Users can see the value in classic UI.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1360974