Can't save the action script of Flow Design if system language is set to non-English.
Steps to Reproduce
With translation prefix property turned on, or select default language to non-English locale, Save button is not enabled in Flow Designer pages.
This can be observed in 'Subflow' and 'Action' designer pages as well.
Also action script will not be saved properly.
<<< Steps to reproduce: Save button is not enabled >>>
1. Go to Plugins page, and activate "I18N: Internationalization" (com.glide.i18n)
2. Activate plugin "I18N: Japanese Translations" (com.snc.i18n.japanese) (it will take about 1 hour 40 minutes to complete)
3. Go to System Properties - System Localization page and turn on "Displays translation prefix on translatable strings" property
4. Go to Flow Designer, and create new flow
5. Add Incident created trigger
6. Add Log Action
At this point, the Save should be enable to click, but it is not enabled.
7. Enter any text in the Message field and click on Done
Notice the click button still not enabled
8. Now, go back to System Properties - System Localization page, turn off "Displays translation prefix on translatable strings" property, and change the default language to "ja", and save.
9. Clean cache and try step 6 and 7, you will observe same behaviors.
<<< Steps to reproduce: Action script will not be saved >>>
1. Open FlowDesigner > Action
2. Click 'New' action
3. Add Step for 'Script'
4. Create a script
5. Switch the system language to Japanese
6. Edit script created in step4
7. Save > Publish
8. Close the action
9. Open the action again, the script edited in step6 is not saved.
- Change system language to English.
- Upgrade fixed version which is Orlando.
Related Problem: PRB1366214