Financials Summary - Budget Cost different from Opex and Capex sum. The project_funding records are different from the main Project.
The Fiscal Period for FY20 was updated which is causing the issue while updating the Cost Plan Breakdown's Budget which in turn will rollup to the project.
The FY20 start date and end date was from 01-01-2020 to 16-01-2020 so while fetching breakdowns it is only fetching FY20: M01 and all other breakdown values are not updated so the wrong value is being rolled up.
Once fixed everything seems to be working fine.
Please keep in mind that you are NOT supposed to edit the Fiscal Period values once they are on PROD as there can be inconsistencies like this.
To fix this, follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to Fiscal Calendar > Fiscal Periods
2. In the "Name" column search for "FY20" and go to the record
3. Right-click the form header and go to Configure > Form Layout
4. Add the "Fiscal Start Date Time" and "Fiscal End Date Time" fields to the form and click Save
5. Change the "End Date Time" and the "Fiscal End Date Time" to the following
6. Save the form